55 Corte Real Unit 17, Greenbrae
Income Properties in Marin & Sonoma Counties
The critical variables with Investments in Residential Real Estate are:
- Cash Flow should be positive or neutral using rents minus expenses projections.
- Security by investing in the housing stock is very high, with an overall shortage of homes.
- Leverage is 25% down with a quick and easy loan to realize 100% of the appreciation.
- Risk is reduced with diversity and number of units owned; better a duplex than a single-family house.
- ROI is not about curb appeal nor pride of ownership; instead, it’s in market rents attainable.
- Liquidity is the ability to sell residential properties simply and quickly without too high a cost.
- Trends show an ongoing shortage of homes in the SF Bay Area with higher rents and sales prices.
- Tax benefits of real estate investments are unique, and the gains can be exchanged.
- Property Condition determines a fixer/flipper, a renovation project, or a renter-ready home.
Broker Bernie will explore these variables for specific properties in Marin and Sonoma Counties.
Historical Maps of Sonoma & Marin Counties
Most Recently Available Investment Properties in Marin and Sonoma Counties
170 Piedmont Court, Larkspur
1 Colima Avenue, Forest Knolls
208 Escallonia Drive, Novato
1560 Trimble Lane, Cloverdale
1805 Meadowview Drive, Petaluma
5080 Paradise Drive, Tiburon
10 Drakes View Circle, Greenbrae
1617 Jeffrey Drive, Petaluma
47 Park Avenue, Dillon Beach
21538 Moscow Road, Monte Rio
14295 Green Valley Road, Forestville
1558 Henry Way, Petaluma
3160 Hicks Road, Sebastopol
2407 Avignon Circle, Santa Rosa
18 Manzanita Place, Mill Valley
55 Redwood Drive, Kentfield
7405 Oakmont Drive, Santa Rosa
14 Sunnyslope Court, Petaluma
430 Matteri Circle, Cotati
152 Reservoir Road, San Rafael
70 Creek Lane, Sonoma
5678 Eastlake Drive, Santa Rosa
30 Truman Drive, Novato
98 Stanford Way, Sausalito