1903 Janero Drive, Santa Rosa
Income Properties in Marin & Sonoma Counties
The critical variables with Investments in Residential Real Estate are:
- Cash Flow should be positive or neutral using rents minus expenses projections.
- Security by investing in the housing stock is very high, with an overall shortage of homes.
- Leverage is 25% down with a quick and easy loan to realize 100% of the appreciation.
- Risk is reduced with diversity and number of units owned; better a duplex than a single-family house.
- ROI is not about curb appeal nor pride of ownership; instead, it’s in market rents attainable.
- Liquidity is the ability to sell residential properties simply and quickly without too high a cost.
- Trends show an ongoing shortage of homes in the SF Bay Area with higher rents and sales prices.
- Tax benefits of real estate investments are unique, and the gains can be exchanged.
- Property Condition determines a fixer/flipper, a renovation project, or a renter-ready home.
Broker Bernie will explore these variables for specific properties in Marin and Sonoma Counties.
Historical Maps of Sonoma & Marin Counties
Most Recently Available Investment Properties in Marin and Sonoma Counties
4 Guisela Court, Novato
133 Macklin Drive, Cotati
4200 Joy Road, Occidental
1 Cayford Drive, Tiburon
1030 Kenmore Lane, Santa Rosa
20 Fairview Avenue, Corte Madera
536 Gertrude Drive, Windsor
476 Acadia Drive, Petaluma
1976 Windmill Circle, Santa Rosa
132 W Hills Circle, Sebastopol
1486 Townview Avenue, Santa Rosa
5660 Kelsey Place, Rohnert Park
3835 Oak Glen Drive, Santa Rosa
22 Myrtle Avenue, Mill Valley
551 E Jasmine Circle, Santa Rosa
109 Sierra Court, Cloverdale
1622 Austin Way, Santa Rosa
76 Ross Avenue Unit 3, San Anselmo
8144 Grape Avenue, Forestville
24 Bayview Avenue, Larkspur
741 University Street, Healdsburg
2246 Truckee Drive, Santa Rosa
135 Corte Balboa, Greenbrae
2627 Calistoga Road, Santa Rosa