Eco Realty - Residential Real Estate Brokerage Services
Buyer Broker Services:
- Consultation: learn buyer requirements, priorities, and budget; adjust to current market realities and trends.
- Financing: provide evidence of cash liquidity, or arrange financing by a conventional loan, FHA, lease-to-own program, or a bridge loan.
- Home Search: establish parameters, create instant alerts (every 15 minutes), and custom monthly market reports.
- Free Mobile App "MoveTo:" searches on the go are location-enabled and customizable.
- Schedule Home Tours: advise on pros and cons; side-by-side comparisons; adopt a strategy.
- Regular Check-In's with Buyers: the process can be an emotional roller-coaster.
- Prepare Offer: review disclosures; determine offer price and terms; negotiate counter offers and addenda.
- Open Escrow: contact title office; inform lender; schedule inspections; review all disclosures.
- Inspections and Reports: accompany buyers, inspectors, and appraisers.
- Monitor Loan Approval: facilitate buyer sign-offs and agent coordination.
- Final Decision: request concessions, remove contingencies, or terminate the agreement.
- Transfer of Title: attend escrow signing; information on utilities, do the final walkthroughs.
- Congratulations: hand keys to Buyer.
Seller Broker Services:
- Consultation: prepare applicable Market Report; identify comparables; determine Seller priorities.
- Advise Seller: determine repairs, renovations, and staging alternatives.
- Listing Agreement: document decisions on price, duration, and commission.
- Property on MLS: as Coming Soon.
- Disclosure Package: use Glide App and digital signatures to facilitate sharing and tracking viewings.
- Set On-Market Date: monitor improvements and staging.
- Photograph Property: hire a professional photographer & videographer.
- Market Property: sent to selected leads in the CRM database.
- Google & Facebook Ads: feature property on YouTube.
- Broker Tour: blitz the market in the first week.
- Property Showings: track lock-box use, and ask for agent feedback.
- Update Seller: provide details of showing activity and status changes of comparables.
- Present Offers: help Seller with strategy and decisions.
- Co-Agent: schedule, inspections, disclosure sign-offs, and releases.
- Coordinate Escrow: deposit of funds, title report, estimated closing statements, and Seller signing.
- To-Do's for Seller: disconnect utilities, moving service, and meet the Buyers.
- Congratulations: notify Seller of recording and ensure receipt of escrow proceeds.
- Maintain relationships with lenders, inspectors, title and escrow officers, and appraisers.
- Utilize cloud systems for forms library, contract preparations, digital signatures, and transaction management.
- Utilize digital communications tools like zoom meetings, video emails, and text messaging.
- Monitor new and sold listings and market trends throughout Marin and Sonoma Counties.
- Keep clients and prospects informed on market changes in real-time.
- Keep upgrading MarinSonoma.com and adopt best practices.
- Take Realtor Association and MLS continuing education on legal, forms, and technological changes.
Why work with Eco Realty and Bernie Stephan?
- Bernie Stephan is an involved citizen of both Marin and Sonoma Counties, familiar with its human communities and watershed ecosystems for the past 50 years.
- Bernie Stephan has been an experienced Broker/Owner within the real estate industry and associations in the North Bay for the past 30 years.
- Bernie Stephan is a technology geek who has adopted the latest and best tools to serve his clients.
- Eco Realty focuses exclusively on Marin and Sonoma homes valued at $300,000 and above, staying within our area of expertise.
- Eco Realty is a personal, full-service brokerage providing leadership in the North Bay; Bernie sticks with its clients until their goals are realized, no matter how long it takes.
- Eco Realty does not engage in Dual Agency, ensuring faithful fiduciary representation on either the buying or selling side.
- Unlike Zillow, Trulia, and most others, Eco Realty does not inflate its active listing shown in MarinSonoma.com with properties already in Escrow but with a status of "continue to show" looking for backup offers.
- Eco Realty is a low overhead operation with the Broker, Owner, and Agent roles handled by one person, who provides consistency for his clients.
- As a RE/MAX Managing Broker, Bernie oversaw over 3,000 successful closings in Marin and Sonoma Counties.
Eco Realty Rewards Referrals:
- Qualified leads from a licensed agent receive a 25% commission share.
- Referrals from past clients receive a 15% commission share, provided they are not soliciting on behalf of Eco Realty.
- Referrals from friends and acquaintances of Bernie receive a 10% commission share, provided they are not soliciting on behalf of Eco Realty.
In Search of the Perfect Property? Try our easy-to-use FAST property search!
Curious about what's happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what's active, under contract, and sold in your area!
Are you considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!